Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Updates: Apple II Monitor Port and GR-64 Video

A couple of updates to recent blog posts: I did a little more work on the Apple II Monitor port to the Apple 1, getting the source code to assemble the version that includes the Woz Monitor at the end. This version can be burned to a ROM (or EPROM or EEPROM) in the Replica 1, so you can have both the original Woz Monitor and Apple II Monitor in ROM from powerup. I confirmed that it does work when programmed into a ROM. It also works in the POM1 Apple 1 Emulator. As before, the Apple II Monitor port can be found here.


I also made a YouTube video about my Heathkit GR-64 Shortwave Receiver. It can be found here. Just after I made the video, I obtained an original manual for the GR-64 on eBay, so I will have a full manual to go with the radio. My collection of Heathkit Shortwave radios is now up to nine.

No comments: