I made a few recent updates to my JMON monitor program:
- Now prompts whether to continue when Verify detects mismatch or Search finds match.
- The Copy command will now accept source and destination addresses that overlap, copying the data up or down as needed.
- The Search and Fill commands now accept 16-bit (2 byte) patterns rather than 1. I hope to support both 1 and 2 byte patterns in the future.
- I updated the README.txt file to reflect the latest commands.
- The start address can be less than or equal to the end address in the Fill, Verify, Copy, and Search commands (previously it required that it was less).
I have a CFFA1 card on it's way to me. I'm looking forward to it and will report on how it works here.